Winter Olympic Stadium 13000 seats Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world size models of the Winter Olympic Stadium for 13000 seats made by professional architect.
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for exterior visualization, realtime and game use, architecture, consulting, education.
Units used: Centimeters
arena interior: 52.250 polygons 34.560 verticles
roof structure: 228.436 polygons 285.038 verticles
plastic seat: 263 polygons 134 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- Seats are instances so easy to modify or replace
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed