The Old Caloundra Lighthouse Low poly 3D model
The Caloundra light was established in 1896 and is the typical Queensland tower; a timber frame with corrugated zinc anneal cladding. A single keepers cottage was built adjacent to the light. It is the oldest surviving building in Caloundra. This light served both as a harbour light and a coastal light directing traffic towards the North West Channel into Moreton Bay.
Geo position data included in the native SKP file.