Ruin Volubilis Arc Low-poly 3D model
Ruin Volubilis Arc is a partly excavated Berber city in Morocco situated near the city of Meknes, and commonly considered as the ancient capital of the kingdom of Mauretania. The model is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in cinema 4d and rendered in mamrost toolbag 3 except picture with cinema 4d logo.Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included .
- Model is grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your model into the scene and start rendering. Model does include lights and camera used in preview images in both format : Mamoset toolbag and cinema 4d. Units: cm
- Cinema 4D R17.
- 3dsMax 2012 .
- Basecolor / Normal / Roughness / Metalic.PNG
All textures are included in png format and grouped into the .rar file.
If you like the product please rate it. thank you for visiting our store.