Naval flag of the Kingdom of France 1365 - 1792 Low-poly 3D model
The 3D model of the Civil Naval French Flag used by the French merchants from 1365 to 1792. The model includes 3 materials for clean version, dirty version and bloody version. All colored parts are seamed and many details as folds and wrinkles around all seams to get the most realistic fabric effect.
This model is ideal to use in any 3D scenes in games or for movie by using subdivision surface to get more smooth lines.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
Low poly model
- Objects : 6
- Polygons : 2484
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Materials : 3
- LODs : No
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames - Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Objects : 5
- Polygons : 144 or 576
- Materials : 3 (sames as the animated version)
- LODs : Yes
- Number of LODs : 2
- OBJ (No animated)
- Materials in scene : 3
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'