Canada Flag Low-poly 3D model
The 3D model of the Canadian Flag used from 1921 to 1957. The model includes 3 materials for clean version, dirty version and bloody version. Many details as folds and wrinkles around all seams to get the most realistic fabric effect.
This flag represents an old one used by Canada (during the Second World War.
This model is ideal to use in any 3D scenes in games or for movie by using subdivision surface to get more smooth lines.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.80 and rendered with Eevee.
Low poly model
- Objects : 6
- Polygons : 2484
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Eevee (Cycles ready)
- Objects : 1
- Polygons : 36
- Materials : 3
- LODs : No
- Rigged : Yes (including armature and bones, no physics animations)
- Actions : 2 (Simple in 138 frames - Natural in 575 frames)
- Loop : Yes
- Objects : 5
- Polygons : 144 or 576
- Materials : 3 (sames as the animated version)
- LODs : Yes
- Number of LODs : 2
- OBJ (No animated)
- Materials in scene : 3
- Textures sizes : 2K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'