Wooden mini seesaw for small children 3D model
High-poly seesaw for small children from about 3 - 6 years of age, made from Robinia wood. Modelled according to the European standard for (public) playground equipment EN 1176. The file also includes a line that indicates the falling space required according to the standard, to help you place it accurately in your scene.
- Physical materials applied (stainless steel, rubber, wood).
- Wooden parts are fully mapped and textured (diffuse, bump and normal maps included). Map size: 2048 x 2048 px
- In real world scale (meters).
- Logically grouped and named.
- Pivot point of the seesaw’s arm set within the hinge