1 / 50
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This is full 3d city model modeled based on americans cities. This is real world scale model. Whole scene setuped and fully ready to render. All materials setuped in Vray. Light setuped by HDRI and Dome light.
How to use:
For static renders
- Any art images
- Architecture presentation
- Exterior Visualization
- Can be used as detailed backgrounds.
- And much more
- You can shoot panoramas
- Use as drones video
- Shoot spans across the streets
- Zoom in / zoom out videos
- And much more
The model consist of:
- More than 1000 High Quality Texturers
- More than 500 Setuped Materials
- More than 180 Streets and Roofs Assets
- More than 200 Unique buildings
- Name: City_R5
- Version: 2014
- Units: Meters
- Dimension: 3758.2 x 3879.55 x 2649.54
- Polys: 24 405 829
- Model Parts: 13551
- Render: V-Ray
- Formats: 3Ds Max 2014, OBJ, FBX, 3DS
A few things about inner organization
- All objects are organized in layers.
- All objects has unique names (no box1,box2,box3, inside.)
- The names of the objects coincide with the names of their materials
- 3d models are low poly, no random heavy models.
- Scene completley ready to render, just open and go.
- Fully dynamic light. Dome light inside + HDRI map.
- All materials are Vray materials
- All cars, bushes and trees scattered by Multiscatter plugin. (If you dont have this plugin you will not have scattered cars, trees and bushes)
- All scattered models located in separate place in scene, you can see it on the last preview image.
- Textures usually more than 4k, allow to render average plans and sometimes close up plans.
The model works completely correctly only in the 3d max program.
Numbers of polygons without plants and cars:
24 405 829 POLYGONS
The video in preview is not exactly this city, but is absolutely same detailed as this model.
- All previews was created by Vray render
- Previews were color corrected to demonstrate the result you can get.
- All renders was created exactly from scene which you can buy.
Exactly, What i was looking for will being using this model for passion projects and hopefully animated short films.