Motorola Moto G7 Power 3D model
This is premium 3D model from CGcarrot Studio. We greatly appreciate you choosing our 3D models and hope they will be of use. We look forward to continuously dealing with you.
The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 4K render. Renders have no postprocessing.
INFO ABOUT 3D MODELS: Features:
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- 3ds Max 2012 V-Ray ( 2.4 ) and standard materials scenes
- OBJ 2012 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2012 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2012 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2012 with standard materials
Cinema 4D R12 with standard materials
NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free )
Textures: ( just for the models have textures )
- High resolution ( ready for 4K rendering ) and named, easy to find and editing.
- Photoshop File ( Photoshop CC2017 was included for editing textures like you want )
THANKS YOU: Also check out our other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery. Sincerely Yours, CGcarrot Team