Vintage Wista Field Camera on a Tripod 3D model
Detailed model with well-developed materials with full sweep without intersections.
- For near angles, we recommend that you apply the Turbosmoosh modifier to the whole group and use high-resolution textures.
- Original textures have a resolution of 4096 * 4096 PNG
- Also, for comfortable use, the textures were converted to JPG format to a resolution of 4096 * 4096 and 2048 * 2048. Under the JPG format, the materials in the MAX scenes for VRay and CoronaRender were also translated.
- Fbx formats are co-located separately for VRay and CoronaRender.
- In OBJ format, the materials are translated into Scanline
In the archive addition there is a texture for the material of the tree without scratching and aging if you want to have a material close to the new one. Also in addition is the second version of the tripod, but only in the folded version, the textures are also personal, as when applying the dirt material the environment of objects was taken into account.
- -Render preview CoronaRender
- -the model is in the center of coordinates;
- -strip path to all textures have been removed;
- -Model tested for the presence of all the textures;
- -plugins are not required;
- -Units used: mm;
- -All objects in the scene are prepared for use by Turbosmooth;
- -All objects, textures and materials have their names;
- -The model does not have Non-Quads polygons;
- -Non-Overlapping UVs. Enjoy !!!