Samyang 500mm f8-0 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens Low-poly 3D model
• It is the high-quality low-poly 3D model Samyang 500mm f/8.0 Manual Focus Telephoto T-Mount Lens used in various fields 3D Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real lens that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from two of meshes, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has two materials (Lens body and Glass Lenses).
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• For increase advanced realism in addition these textures are used: Specular, Glossiness and Bump. If you use V-Ray renderer and V-Ray MTL material set BRDF Type as Phong for correct glossiness effect. For correct reflecting effect you need set Use Fresnel and Fresnel IOR is 5. For the best Bump depth we set Bump Multiplier is 0.1 - 0.2.
• Total of the main textures - 4. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square resolution in .png format. Also there are original texture file .PSD format in particular archive.
• Model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• In addition we have rendered this model in other scene with HDRI lighting for more visual realism presentation and better understanding material characteristic and geometry. HDRI scene is not included for a sale.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.