Apple Keyboard MB110 and Magic Mouse Low-poly 3D model
• It is the high-quality middle-poly models Apple Keyboard MB110 and Magic Mouse used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real keyboard and mouse that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The competently think over topology middle-poly model allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• The models uses 6 simple color materials, 1 material for glass and 3 materials with 5 textures used in various combination two of which used as mask for sign, logos etc. Other textures uses for bottom details.
• Total of the main textures - 5. Resolutions of all textures are from 770 to 4096 pixels square resolution in .png format. Also there are original textures files .PSD format in particular archives.
• The models were created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The models have correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the models in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Middle-Poly models and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also in our models:
- Apple IMac 27 2010 2011;
- Apple IMac 27 2010 2011 low-poly;
- Apple IMac 27 2010 - 2011 with Keyboard MB110 and Magic Mouse;