Hacker Gadget Low-poly 3D model
Game ready hacker gadget. The idea is that this is plugged into a computer and it does some hacking magic. Maybe it uploads a virus, maybe it downloads data. It's up to you.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
High poly model used to bake the texture maps also included.
- Geometry is all quads and tris.
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
- 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal, emissive and AO (ambient occlusion) maps for the gun
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.