1 / 21
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Seresdelle is the first online catalog specialized in 3D digital sculptures of Fantasy Creatures.
Here we present you a Premium Quality, High-poly sculpture of a Troll made in Zbrush.
- You can use this model in your projects to save time and speed up the design process of your custom creatures, or use it as it is.
- Our models are completely unique and produced exclusively for Seresdelle.
- Includes High-poly sculpted model in Zbrush, with subdivision levels.
- Includes also high density Decimated meshes and LowRes meshes (lowest subdivision level.)
- The model was created in real scale 1:1.
- The inner mouth is also modeled, including teeth and tongue.
- Predefined Zbrush Polygroups.
Included Files & Formats:
.ZTL (Zbrush 2019.1.2)
This is the main file, containing the sculpted meshes with subdivision levels.
We aim to keep all models with a maximum of 5 Subdivision Levels, and keep the number of point/vertices below 10 million for the main body Subtool.
.OBJ - Highpoly Decimated Meshes
High density Decimated versions of all the meshes
.OBJ & .FBX - LowRes Meshes
These files contain the Lowest subdivision Level of the meshes with Polygroups/Materials IDs.
- This is a high-poly digital sculpture only. The model doesn’t have UVs or textures and it is not rigged.
- We use Zbrush 2019.1.2 to create our models. In case you are using an older version of Zbrush, you can import the Decimated and LowRes Meshes to your version of Zbrush, and re-project the details, you practically won’t lose any detail.
- The Zbrush lowest subdivision level is a Zremesh mesh, perfect for sculpting, but in most cases is not ideal for animation. We suggest that you create your own retopology according to your needs.
- Eyes are just simple spheres.
This model has additional Custom License Terms. Make sure you read and understand them before buying.
You can read the Custom Terms by clicking on the (i) icon below the product price.
Or you can find them here: