1 / 10
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Detailed and realistic male outfit 20
File formats provided are OBJ, FBX & DAE
Texture maps: Diffuse: 8192x8192px, Normal: 4096x4096px
Clothing will eventually fit most avatars with minor adjustments.
How to fit the clothing to DAZ characters:
- Dial Genesis 8 Male Arms Up-Down to -45% and Legs Spread to -5% in Parameters
- Go into bone edit mode, and when bones are visible select one, right click and go edit -> bake joint rotations
- Use the transfer utility, set source item shape to current and add a smoothing modifier.
- Save the clothing to your library.
- Clear the scene, add G8 Male again and add the outfit, it should now fit the zero-posed character.
Hope this helps,