The Chrysler Town & Country is a family minivan sold worldwide by the Chrysler division of Chrysler Group LLC. The model was introduced in 1989 as a traditional minivan.
The Town & Country has evolved through five generations, offered variously in long-wheelbase (LWB) and short-wheelbase (SWB) versions — though currently only in LWB form. Anniversary editions have included the 1994 "10 Year Anniversary Edition" and the 2004 Platinum Series, marking the Chrysler twentieth year of minivan production.
The Town & Country was completely redesigned for the 2001 model year, still with the Chrysler Infinity audio system. Fourth generation minivans used the Chrysler RS platform. The Town & Country was initially only available in long-wheelbase form. Chrysler's short-wheelbase minivan was instead sold under the Voyager nameplate, which had been transferred to the Chrysler brand in mid-2000 from the Plymouth brand. After 2003, however, the Voyager nameplate was dropped altogether, and short-wheelbase models once again joined the Town & Country lineup.
This digital model is based on the 2002 version of the Chrysler Town Country LX Minivan.
- Approx 208,843 polygons.
- Digitally scanned from the actual car, which gives the digital model a highly accurate shape.
- Does not have an interior cabin, so we recommend darkening the windows.
- Includes group information, which your software should read as separate parts.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped but NO textures are included.