Seatbelt Low-poly 3D model
This is a model of a seatbelt used in car or truck seats or chairs. Model objects includs buckles, seatbelt's belt and a base to attach the seatbelt to. The green mannequin (Called Testdummy) is also included. All renders are included. However the seat (chair) in the examples, is not included.
Textures are generated from procedural shaders. So both the procedural shaders and their baked textures are provided with the appropriate model, to be used in e.g. Unity. The seatbelt is rigged for easy control of the belt around for example a driver or passenger, making animating easy (See preview video's).
- All UVs in one singular map.
- 8K (8192x8192) textures, and also lower resolution 4K (4096x4096) is provided including: color, roughness (Gloss) and normal maps.
- Real-world scale.
- Rigged: You can move around the buckle and seatbelt will follow accordingly.
- Topology: Quads and as few tris as possible. (Triangulated LP version is provided for animations)
- Files: Blend, FBX, OBJ (with MTL), 3DS, STL, DAE
- Personal service are included for this model: If you have questions or want something new or changed I can always help you post-purchase.
Originally created in Blender 2.90.
Enjoy your model!