NASA Logo on Globe 3D model
NASA Logo on Globe insignia of National Aeronautics and Space Administration an independent agency of the US Federal Government civilian space program. United States aeronautics and aerospace research organization independent agency logo. For NASA science program, NASA Insignia Logo, US space travel, Kennedy Space Center , American outer space exploration, fantasy, space exploration science, science fiction, and computer games documentary or educational projects.
NASA Logo on Globe is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- 3ds Max 2014 Corona materials scene
- 3ds Max 2014 Mental Ray materials scene
- Blender 2.8 Eevee materials scene
- Maya 2016 Hardware materials scene
- Maya 2016 V-Ray materials scene
- Maya 2016 Redshift materials scene
- Cinema 4D R14 Standard materials scene
- Cinema 4D R14 V-Ray materials scene
- Modo 10.2 Standard materials scene
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
- Photoshop (original texture files with all layers)
- 6.png (4096x4096)