1 / 42
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Bottlenose dolphin 3D model
- Polycount: 10850 poly (ready for sub-division).
- Real-scale model: 2.5 meter length.
- 1 udim non-overlapping UV mapping.
- Texture maps resolution: 4096x4096px (Substance Painter file attached for edit and export other resolutions).
- Already has basic rigged and has swimming animation like the preview video (.blend files).
- Suitable for both realtime and raytracing render.
- Preview video rendered by Blender Eevee realtime render engine and images rendered by Blender Cycle raytracing render engine.
- If my product not as good as you expected, please send me a message for feedback so I can give you a warranty and improve the quality of the store.
Bottlenose dolphins are in the genus Tursiops. They are the most common members of the family Delphinidae, the family of oceanic dolphins. Molecular studies show the genus contains three species: the common bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus), the Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops aduncus), and the Burrunan dolphin (Tursiops australis). Bottlenose dolphins inhabit warm and temperate seas worldwide, being found everywhere except for the Arctic and Antarctic Circle regions. Their name derives from the Latin tursio (dolphin) and truncatus for their characteristic truncated teeth.