1 / 20
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Realistic 3D White Chestnut Tiger butterfly
- Polycount: 13588 poly
- Its fur / hair have been generated by Blender's particle system (2 versions of hair materials for Cycle and Eevee - packed in .blend files) and it will work with best quality when use in Blender.
- Texture maps resolution: 4096x4096 as default (Substance painter file was attached for flexible resolution export)
- Suitable for close up render. The preview pictures have been mainly rendered by Cycle raytracing, some pictures have been rendered by Eevee realtime render engine.
- Hdri by Hdrihaven
- If my products not as good as you expected, please send me a message for feedback so I can give you a warranty and improve the quality of the store.
- I also have Collection of butterflies species here: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-model-collections/butterfly-collection-fa9fe24a-7a55-4639-8796-4713048eec03
Parantica sita, the chestnut tiger, is a butterfly found in Asia that belongs to the crows and tigers, that is, the danaid group of the brush-footed butterflies family.