1 / 21
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
3D model of a owl, cartoon style.
Reference of the Northern Saw-whet Owl used to create the 3D model.
- Textures made with Surface Painter 2
- Modelled in Maya 2018
- Renders and shaders made with Arnold 2.0, now native to maya
- Clean modelling: quads only, clean scene with a clear naming convention
- Fur in Maya using the Yeti plugin
- texture linked via relative paths
- owl_DIF.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- owl_DIS.1001.tif: 4096 x 4096
- owl_SPEC.1001.tif: 4096 x 4096
- skydome_DIF.1001.jpg: 2048 x 1024
- feather_OPA.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- feather_DIF.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- eye_DIF.1001.png: 4096 x 4096
- owl_MSK.1001.tif: 4096 x 4096
- You need Peregrine Labs Yeti Plugin to render the scene correctly
- The displayed images are rendered from the native maya files. If you're unsure about the compatibility with your software of choice, please send me a message, happy to help.