Scifi Fighter CTM125 Low-poly 3D model
Attention: THIS MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR 3D PRINTING. The meshes are NOT WATERTIGHT. The meshes are optimized for 3d game engines, the not visible inside faces are deleted to save on tris count.
This pack contains a scifi jet fighter with modular weapons and decals. It can be used in a scifi or space themed game.
Please note: The download file contains FBX and OBJ files
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. landing gear animations, etc.
Take a look at my account for more models.
- Scifi fighter
- 4 missiles, 2 bombs, fuel tank, 3 barrels, minigun, railgun, missile pod
- retractable landing gear
- optional wheel or skid landing gear
- movable aileron and rudder
- modular cockpit parts
- 3 pre-assembled cockpits
- cockpits can be changed
- cockpit canopy can be opened
- transparent and opaque cockpit canopy
- 33 decals: national enblems and labels
- 5 different texture sets
- PSDs with intact layers are included
- PBR textures
- Texture sizes are 4x 4096 (fighter, cockpit, panels, decals) and 2048 (weapons)
- Tris count ca. 11000
- Final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the fighter
The following textures are included
- Albedo map, PNG format
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination maps (color + black/white)
- Normal map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Roughness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.