SHC Factory Hall Collection
NOTE: Created in blender 2.82.1 using some newer nodes, if the shadows or textures look a bit different than in these renders, upgrading to 2.82 will solve these.
This product contains all 3 versions of my fully rendered factory buildings with custom made texturepainted PBR floor and walls.
The scenes are completely set up for eevee renders.
- -Global illumination and reflections are baked into probes (so every new object in the scene will adapt the correct lighting and reflections)
- -Ambient occlusion with material bounces/light directions.
- -Screen space reflections that mix with the baked probe reflections.
- -Screen space refractions.
- -Volumetric lighting
The 4K renders took about 30 seconds to render on a GTX960 using Blender Eevee.
- -Number of objects: 35 (338 for the abandoned version because of the foliage)
- -total verts: 89.620
- -total faces: 81.063
-total tris: 172.624
-All materials use normalmaps.
-The scene is made out of quads
-Tilable textures use a box projected overlapping UVmap for seamless results
-Painted textures use unwrapped non-overlapping UV's
-Every material and object is named
-All parts are low to mid-poly so it can be used in high amounts in big models for game development, renders, animations, environments, VR, product presentation, education, personal projects and commercial projects
-All files are exported from Blender with default settings.