DESCRIPTION: This pack includes both 625 TRC Spider Scaglietti versions, the grey one - serial 0672 MDTR and the red one - serial 0680 MDTR.
HISTORY: Only two Ferrari 625 TRC Spider Scaglietti were manufactured in 1957. They were based on the 500 TRC model, but upgraded by factory to 2.5-litre specification. These two examples of breathtaking beauty are some of the most gorgeous cars ever made by Ferrari, according to the brand’s historian, Richard F. Merritt. One of the two vehicles was purchased by the Austrian-origin, American pilot John Von Neumann, famous for importing European sports cars to the United States and for founding the California Sports Car Club. Between 1957 and 1959, Von Neumann drove the mighty 625 Trc in many races – Pebble Beach, Pomona, Hawaii and Santa Barbara, to mention but a few – earning three podiums and two 1st place victories. It continued on to have a prolific career, even in vintage races all the way up to 2011 Montery Historic Races. Despite those successes and the ones that would come later, the real triumph remains its beauty. By Ferrari's own records, this car was the most winning Ferrari ever, claiming the most first in class and overall wins in races of the period.
- Very high quality polygonal models (mostly quads) originally created in 3ds Max.
Redshift, Corona, V-Ray, Arnold and Default materials included for 3ds Max. V-Ray materials for Cinema4D. Default standard materials for Blender, OBJ and FBX version. Two OBJ Files with different subdivision levels. Step files containing nurbs surfaces and SolidWorks file provided, although some parts need healing (not all parts are solids). Solidworks drawing containing the car bodywork and 23+5 PDF sheets containing sections of the bodywork for a car buck.
- Models are scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and are placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups.
- All main parts (engine, doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. There are a total of 82 objects for each scene, all have instance TurboSmooth applied for easy changing the subdivision level.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real cars (even small bolts are modeled).
- No special plugins needed to open scenes. No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There is 1 multi-materials used in each scene, with around 90 submaterials. Identical textures and maps are instanced in different sub-materials.
- Around 44 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint, dash gauges, emblems, bolts, ignition coil, interior stickers, seats, etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the cars, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check other psd named file after buying) for both.
Preview renders were done in 3ds Max 2021 with V-Ray 5.
The rendering scenes are not included.