Payment

Discussion started by p3rless

I have been sending e-mails for Payoneer updates many times and I rarely receive a response. Even though I responded immediately to the answer I received, I still did not receive a response for days. I have a problem with the payment method. Payoneer tells me to contact CGTrader. CGTrader team tells me to contact Payoneer. I haven't been able to receive payments into my Payoneer account for months.

Answers

Posted 2 months ago

Paynoeer doesnt exist anymore, use hyperwallet

lasthawk wrote
lasthawk
Maybe he's from Turkey.
p3rless wrote
p3rless
Yes, i am a Turkey user. Payoneer still works in our country.
3DCargo wrote
3DCargo
Oh ok in that case contact CGT they mentioned it should still work for people in Turkey.
Posted 2 months ago

Unfortunately, CGTrader no longer works with Payoneer. Payments are now made exclusively through Hyperwallet.
Back in January, a warning and explanation of how to switch to the new payment system was sent out.
The system for me and other authors from my country is not favorable, because it takes a large % But there is simply no other way to get royalties from SG now.
I contacted CGTrader support and they told me that they do not plan to return the payment system from Payoneer. I will not sell anything here for now. And I will probably leave SG altogether.

p3rless wrote
p3rless
Payment continues via Payoneer to my country. My problem is that I cannot connect the same Payoneer account again after the contract. When I open a new Payoneer account, it accepts it, but it is not suitable for me either.
Posted 2 months ago

Payoneer still works in my country as well. But CGTrader no longer works with Payoneer.

Letter from SG dated 10.01.2024 :
"We are excited to introduce Hyperwallet payouts for our sellers, a top tier solution by PayPal to receive your earnings. You will now be able to withdraw your funds at your desired frequency (weekly, monthly, etc.) and enjoy some extra benefits listed below.
As part of this upgrade, please note that Hyperwallet will be used for your next payout and other payment methods will not be available. Hyperwallet runs payouts on a weekly basis (after 20 days of the transaction) so the sooner you transition to Hyperwallet, the sooner we will be able to receive your funds."

p3rless wrote
p3rless
Cgtrader uses hyperwallet for your country. When I connect a new Payoneer account, I still receive payments without any problems. My problem is that I cannot receive payments to my old Payoneer account. Payment via Payoneer is still active for me in CGTrader profile settings.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat