Why you lower the price of your model ?

Discussion started by CGmano88

Hi all, I've recently had something to do with cutting down on models by designers, and that seems to me to be a little negative because it seems to me that it will completely eliminate this area and it will undervalue it. Some designers may spend a month designing a model To put it at a very low price is a great effort and take a little price I know that if you reduce the price of your model will doubt the psyche of the customer as he begins to doubt about its quality sorry for prolongation, but I hope all designers to pay attention to this point thank you.

Answers

Posted almost 6 years ago

I have always believed and I have verified that the fact that a large price does not mean that it is of good quality or that it is friendly and useful for what we really need it. Here we rely on the renders and the specifications when buying a model, but many times the reality is different when it comes to obtaining the model and trying to use it. It has been my turn to buy very well-sold models that could not be used for what they were bought and super cheap models worthy of use by companies like diseny or similar.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat