Black friday

Discussion started by LemonadeCG

Black friday sale starts on friday and ends on saturday, not a week before and week after. I'm selling all my products with 50% discount for black friday and cyber monday and for full price for the rest of the year. I'm doing this not because i'm hoping to attract more sales, but because during these two days, i myself am looking for discounted goods, so i thought that it only be fair to give discounts for my models too.

Happy shopping!

https://www.cgtrader.com/lemonadecg

Answers

Posted over 5 years ago

I agree with you about discounts on Black Friday. But It's Thursday and your products are being sold with 58% discount. I set my discount to 40% but my products are being offered with 50% discount. I guess you also received message from Lukas but this is not what I expected. CGT team is testing my patience if it's not a bug.

LemonadeCG wrote
LemonadeCG
It's friday somwhere in the world already and i decided not to limit myself to my local time, afterall it's only two days in a year :] And thanks for letting me know about this discount issue, i will change my settings to somewhat fix it. 60-70% discount is too much even for black friday.
IndieArt wrote
IndieArt
Yep fair point, it's Friday already in Asia.
CGPitbull wrote
CGPitbull
just check your sales details if you have 80% now with black friday you get 95%... not a bad deal
IndieArt wrote
IndieArt
So I set higher discount to 40% but CGT ads 10% more to it and then gives me 95%(+15%) royalties which is same amount to me as if it was sold with 40% discount and 80% royalties. So I got nothing from this royalty "bonus" and will receive less money because of higher discount I set. Definitely not a good deal for me. For buyers yes. It's Black Friday so be it but..

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat