Looking for a free or very low-cost model of a Kenworth T660 truck

Discussion started by kananesgi

I'm running out of ideas for how to find this, so I'm reaching out here to see if anyone might have a link to what I'm wanting. I know it's a long shot, but it can't hurt to ask. I am a truck driver, and I'm about to purchase a Kenworth T660 from my company and I'm planning to do a custom graphics job on it as part of the purchase. I dabble in 3D model work as a hobby and for some game development that I do from time to time, and what I'd like to do is try out some different paint schemes on a 3d model of the truck to get an idea of what I want to do on the real truck. Unfortunately, I'm no where near good enough to whip together a model on my own, and trying to find a model to download, all I'm finding are super-high detail models for $140 or more. I don't want to invest that kind of money into this, as I'll just settle for photo editing in that case.

Would anyone know where I can find a decent, low-poly T660 Sleeper model with a UV wrap that is either free or cheap and in a format that I could open in Blender?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenworth_T660

The truck I'm planning to buy is almost identical to the one pictured in the wikipedia article.

Answers

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat