Procedural rocks with sand Texture
In this project I tried to build a few procedural rocks with sand. This is a good product to practice with the Substance nodes Everything has been created procedurally with the use of the substance graph.
Every single part of the graph layout is grouped with the proper description. The texture is tileable and by modifying the tile sampler of the rocks, you can create any kind of random pattern on the surface, with different rock distribution-
The creation is 100% Designer, while the render has been produced in Marmoset Toolbag.
Rocks.zip file with:
- Rock Network (rocks.sbs file) - Editor Version 2018.3.0
- Substance Designer Dependency node - To load when you open the rocks.sbs file)
- Marmoset Toolbag file (rocks.tbscene) with lighting setup - Version 3
Textures.zip ( 4K resolution)
- Rocks_basecolor.png (Albedo)
- Rocks_Ambient_Occlusion (for both AO and Cavity)