Plastique C4 Bomb Low-poly 3D model
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
- The geometry has been triangulated to ensure it shades as accurately as possible in game engines. The number of tris is given in the polygon number box. Quaded version of the mesh also available for download.
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
- 2048x2048 PBR Base Color, Roughness, Metallic, Normal, AO, and Emissive maps
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR) Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
- Substance Painter 2019 texture source file also available for download
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them.