Sig Sauer P320 Full Size Modular 9MM Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game Ready model of a Sig Sauer P320 Full Size Modular Handgun chambered in 9MM.
Includes a full size slide, standard barrel, threaded barrel, standard and suppressor height sights, standard and extended magazines, and a PMM sub-compact slide, barrel and compensator.
All UV maps have been optimized for visible texel density, so the interior of the magazine, slide, and frame for example have been reduced by approximately 50% to get the most use out of each texture set.
The 9MM cartridge included features a 115GR Federal HST hollow point bullet and a 90Gr VBR Armor Piercing bullet both sharing a nickle plated piece of brass.
The standard magazine has a 17 round capacity and the Extended mag has a 21 round capacity, both magazines have followers that could easily be animated and functional, or you could create a loaded and empty state for the magazines by deleting the follower and adding ammo or vice versa.
The Substance Painter workfile is included with baked 4K maps if you would like to add your own textures or modify the existing ones.
- Frame and Controls: 1,451 Verts and 2,898 Tris
- Full Size Slide: 1,026 Verts and 2,060 Tris
- Sub Compact Slide: 1,078 Verts and 2,172 Tris
- Standard Barrel: 175 Verts and 350 Tris
- Threaded Barrel: 199 Verts and 398 Tris
- Thread Protector: 96 Verts and 192 Tris
- PMM Barrel: 199 Verts and 398 Tris
- PMM Compensator: 279 Verts and 566 Tris
- Standard Sights: 116 Verts and 224 Tris
- Suppressor Sights: 110 Verts and 212 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 417 Verts and 854 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 491 Verts and 1,006 Tris
The Romeo1 red dot sight in the preview images is for reference only and is not included.
Updated September 23, 2019