HK Mark 23 45acp SOCOM Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready model of an H&K MK23 handgun chambered in 45ACP.
The 45ACP cartridge included features HST hollow point and VBR armor piercing bullets.
The model includes a standard and a threaded barrel with removable thread protector, SOCOM Laser Aiming Module, barrel mounted muzzle brake, frame mounted compensator, micro red dot mounting adapter, picatiny rail adapter, extended mag and standard mag.
The standard magazine has a 12 round capacity and the extended mag has a 17 round capacity.
- MK23: 3,927 Verts and 7,649 Tris
- LAM: 1,814 Verts and 3,399 Tris
- Compensator: 1,231 Verts and 2,498 Tris
- Muzzle Brake: 346 Verts and 704 Tris
- MRDS Mount: 496 Verts and 1,000 Tris
- Rail Adapter: 440 Verts and 828 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 383 Verts and 763 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 389 Verts and 775 Tris
- Brass: 216 Verts and 428 Tris
- HST Bullet: 168 Verts and 332 Tris
- VBR Bullet: 338 Verts and 672 Tris
4,096 x 4,096 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the MK23. 2,048 x 2,048 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the accessories and ammo.