Beretta M9A3 9MM Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready model of a Beretta M9A3 chambered in 9x19mm.
Standard magazine, extended magazine, standard night sights, suppressor height night sights, dovetail red dot mount, thread protector and compensator are all included.
The 9mm cartridge included features a 115GR Federal HST hollow point bullet and a nickle plated piece of brass.
The standard magazine has a 17 round capacity and the extended magazine has a 20 round capacity.
- Beretta M9A3: 3,214 Verts and 6,190 Tris
- Thread Protector: 96 Verts and 192 Tris
- Compensator: 410 Verts and 828 Tris
- Night Sights: 84 Verts and 160 Tris
- Suppressor Night Sights: 84 Verts and 160 Tris
- MRDS Mount: 67 Verts and 130 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 599 Verts and 1,206 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 708 Verts and 1,424 Tris
- Ammo: 281 Verts, 554 Tris
4,096 x 4,096 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Beretta M9A3. 2,048 x 2,048 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Magazines and Ammo.
Updated Sep 17, 2019