FN Five-Seven MK2 Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready model of an FN Five-Seven handgun chambered in 5.7x28mm.
The 5.7x28mm cartridge included features the SS190 AP and SS192 HP round.
The model includes a standard and a threaded barrel with removable thread protector, night sights, an optic mounting plate, extended mag and standard mag.
The standard magazine has a 20 round capacity and the extended mag has a 30 round capacity.
- FiveSeven: 1,865 Verts and 3,738 Tris
- Sights: 124 Verts and 240 Tris
- MRDS Mount: 63 Verts and 122 Tris
- Standard Barrel: 288 Verts and 576 Tris
- Threaded Barrel: 408 Verts and 816 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 690 Verts and 1,378 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 731 Verts and 1,466 Tris
- Brass: 264 Verts and 524 Tris
- SS190 Bullet: 168 Verts and 332 Tris
- SS192 Bullet: 192 Verts and 380 Tris
4,096 x 4,096 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the FiveSeven. 2,048 x 2,048 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Ammo.
The RMR Mini Red Dot Sight ghost depicted in the preview images is for reference only and is not included.