Bahrain World Trade Center Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world-size model of Bahrain World Trade Center made by professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace
- Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- Scene objects are organized by layers
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test.
- VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed