Port Gangway Set Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world-size model of Port Gangway made by professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
TERMINAL TERRITORY - 600 x 450 meters
- 26.738 polygons - 20.924 vertices
HARBOR GANGWAY - 640m. (lenght) x 16m. (height)
- 83.880 polygons - 94.556 vertices
- 155.974 polygons - 112.480 vertices
LEVEL OF DETAIL
- This model is suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow, low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_doors BLD_floors BLD_frames BLD_gangway BLD_glass BLD_stairs BLD_structure BLD_walls ENV_street PORT_details PORT_env PORT_fences
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayLight, VRayHDRI and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed