1 / 10
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This Pergola is a high quality model that will enhance detail and realism to your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2017 and rendered with Corona.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Animated with a modifier Morpher
- 3ds Max 2017 Corona 4.0
- 3ds Max 2017 V-Ray Next
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
.JPG - 4096 x 4096
Hope you like it!
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.