WereWolf Wild Realistic Low-poly 3D model
High quality 3d model of a realistic werewolf with a rig. Ready for video and games!
Added 17 animations:
- Attack Bite
- Attack L
- Attack R
- Duble Attack
- Death 2
- Hit 2
- Idle 2
- Idle 3
- Run 4 legs.
- Jump (3 parts: start, loop, end)
- The animations are exactly the same as those of the armored Werewolf. Only without armor))
The model has 3 basic body colors:
- Light, pale. Brown. Dark.
- The same options with blood and damage.
- Colors for wool: 5 different shades.
- For eyes 2 options glowing blue and zombie eyes, dead.
- Rig and skin are made in Blender using the Auto Rig Pro plugin.
- Full rig of the face, tongue, lips, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, etc.
- Human-type knees, allowing the model to be used with the humanoid skeletons of the Unreal Engine and Unity.
- There are sets for Unity and Unreal engine.
- Body 4k
- Eyes 2k
A scene from the demo video is also included in the set.
Can be used with or without fur.