1 / 36
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- Realistic, well-detailed 3D model of the Viking Björn character. A harsh and experienced warrior, hardened by the northern winds! Armed with a quality ax and shield.
- The character is modular, consists of 18 parts. (There is no naked body. The torso, pants and boots are his basic body.) You can collect different versions of the character yourself and collect a whole squad!
- The materials are customizable, almost all colors can be changed, which adds even more room for creativity and variety.
- Tuned body and tissue physics. Helmet mask, belt and mail skirt.
- Texutra format PNG, ORM. The size is 2048-4096 pixels depending on the model.
- Number of triangles for a character in a complete set: 75 269. Number of points: 57 463.
- Removing fur and beard: 35,347 triangles and 19,236 points.
- Fully on the Epic Skeleton.
- Rigged: (Yes)
- Rigged to Epic skeleton: (Yes)
- If rigged to the Epic skeleton, IK bones are included: (Yes)
- Animated: (No)
- Number of Animations: 0
- Number of characters: 1
- Vertex counts of characters: 57 463
- Number of Materials and Material Instances:
- Materials: 12
- Material Instances: 10
- Number of Textures: 39
- Texture Resolutions: 2048-4096 pixels depending on the model.
- Supported Development Platforms:
- Windows: (Yes)
- Mac: (Yes)
- Documentation: no