Easy to use clothes for metahuman character. Ideal for high quality movie production in Unreal Engine, but also usable for game characters.
ATTENTION: Only applicable to body “Female – medium size – underweight/normalweight”!
You can simply open the metahuman blueprint and select the suit in the torso slot and boots in the feet slot. The glasses and cap can be attached to the head bone socket.
Includes 4 different albedo texture versions: Black, Dark blue, Red and Natural. The normal map was baked from a high poly model. Textured in Substance Painter. All textures are in 4K.
The suit is rigged to the metahuman skeleton, so it can be easily applied to your character without the need to retarget. The clothes have been manually weightpainted so the skin holds up for most animation purposes. If you use Unreal Engine 5, just open the project an migrate the whole folder to your UE5 project.
The package includes a Blender file. If you need to adjust skinning or geometry, you can easily do so. Then just export the mesh (with the same file name as the mesh in UE) and reimport in Unreal Engine. All changes will be automatically applied to the model.
----- Unreal Engine 4 Package -----
• Complete UE4 project with all skeletal (suit, boots) and static meshes (cap, glasses), materials (including material instances) and textures.
• Material instances allow for quick adjustments for Base color (swap the color) and the intensity of metallic, roughness and normal maps.
• You can just open up the project and migrate the character to your own project – no additional setup needed!
• Rigged to the Metahuman skeleton
• Animations and Metahuman character are not included in this package
----- Blender 2.83 Package -----
Character in A-pose:
• 44k Faces, 88k Tris
• Clean Topology, Weightpainting and UV layout
• Hand-painted PBR textures in PNG format. Base Color, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Ambient Occlusion
• One texture set for the Suit (4K resolution)
• One texture set for the Boots (4K resolution)
• One texture set for the Cap and Glasses (4K resolution)
----- Other formats -----
• FBX files