1 / 19
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- Teeth - Mouth for character.
- a collection set of teeth-mouth based on this model you can buy here -
- The model has 3 parts -with 3 subdiv levels.
- 1)Subtool - upper jaw (Top) - 5284 > 21133 > 84532 (polys).
- 2)Subtool - lower jaw (Bot) - 3514 > 14053 > 56212 (polys).
- 3)Subtool - tongue (Ton) - 1054 > 4216 > 16864 (polys).
- Modeling software - ZBrush.
- PBR textures (Substance, Marmoset).
- Diffuse, Normal, Glossiness, Specular, Height, Ambient Occlusion.
- Materials created in the programs -Substance, Marmoset.
- Settings Сolor of teeth, gums and tongue (in Substance), glossines and specular Level (in Marmoset).
- Сreated Mouth Controller.
- Contains levers - Open Mouth, Mouth Left-Right, Tongue Out, Tongue Down, Tongue Left-Right, Tongue Bending, Tongue Top Scale, Uvula Left-Right.
- only the 1 subdiv level is animated.
- Animation software - Cinema4D.
- .fbx, .obj, .ztl, .stl, .tbscene, .sbsar, .png, .c4d, .xml, .factory.
- Model rebuilt for 3D printing and saved in STL format.
- The model consists of 2 parts - top, bottom (tongue is attached to the bottom).
- Attention! Model not tested for performance! I do not guarantee that the model will function after printing!
- This model is updated, but you can download the old version of the model. It is more simple. (.fbx and .obj).
- (5 Subtools) (2 times less polygons) (no pbr texture) (no animation) (no 3d print).
- [if your operating system is not windows, then use the online archive converter].
- [If you have any problems - write to me, I will help].
Very detailed model!!
Tks for creating it!!The model was perfect. Something that I really needed for my personal work. Would definitely recommend it!This model is absolutely amazing! All the formats made it very flexible for use. And it's more anatomically correct than any other mouth/teeth model I have used. I'm looking forward for more work from Zelad and would recommend this model to anyone looking for a proper model of teeth.