Great Teeth Collection - Mouth for character Low-poly 3D model
When I created this set, I aimed to optimize as much as possible, without losing in beauty.
- Base information:
- 5 parts - teeth, gums, tongue, pharynx, braces. (optional)
- 20 sets - 7 standard types, 3 children's, 10 custom.
- Models are in the FBX (low and high)
- PBR textures (all maps)
- No animation (model has a correct pivot to open/ tongue has bones, and weight)
- Model+Textures ~ 4mb.
- 5 parts - teeth, gums, tongue, pharynx, braces.
- Each part has 6 SD. (low poly to high poly)
- Models are in the formats FBX and OBJ
- Tongue in 2 versions. (full and optimized)
- Pharynx in 2 versions. (full and without cheeks)
- 20 sets - 7 types standard, 3 children's, 10 custom.
- Each set has 3 SD. (low poly to high poly)
- (clarification) * Teeth in the sets haven't teeth-roots.
- (clarification) * 20 sets are - standard type 1-7, children's 1-2, children's with braces, crooked 1-2, monster, pirate, teeth gap, vampire, standard with braces, without all teeth, without some teeth, zombie.
- Planar - very low poly model.
- Teeth with teeth-roots - You can use each tooth separately.
- (clarification) * Teeth with teeth-roots not suitable for the main sets.
Polygon: (low to high)
- Teeth - 838 - 3234 - 12936
- Gums - 418 - 1628 - 6512
- Tongue - 88 - 344 - 1376
- Pharynx - 29 - 112 - 448
- Braces - 192 - 612 - 2292
- Full sets - 1373 - 5318 - 21272
- (clarification) * You can delete unnecessary parts from full sets for optimization.
- Planar - 24
- Teeth with teeth-roots - 3640 - 14560
- (clarification) * If you need even larger polygons, they are there.
- PBR texture resolution [1024x1024] (recommended for use)
- PBR texture resolution [2048x2048]
- PBR texture resolution [4096x4096]
- Textures - Albedo, Glossiness, Specular, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, AmbientOcclusion. (+ teeth Scattering)
- Teeth textures have 14 shades, 9 custom textures and baked RGB lighting texture.
- Gum textures have 10 shades, 9 custom textures.
- Tongue textures have 12 shades, 7 custom textures.
- Pharynx textures have 6 shades, 1 custom textures.
- Braces textures have 7 colors.
- (clarification) * Custom that - monster, pirate, vampire, diamond on tooth, piercing, rainbow, unhealthy and other.
- (clarification) * All textures are have 2 styles - standard and with shadow effect.
- (clarification) * All textures are universal, as an example - you can use vampire textures on standard teeth.
- Planar model have own textures, additionally have a Opacity map.
- Teeth with teeth-roots have own textures, teeth textures have 6 shades.
- (clarification) * You can not apply the main models texture to additional models.
- The lower jaw has a correct pivot to open mouth.
- The tongue has bones, and weight is tuned.
- (clarification) * The cheeks are not rigged, as they must interact with the skull.
- Zbrush - all parts of the model have a format .ZTL (1-6 SD)
- Maya - all parts of the model have a format .MB
- Marmoset - you can see on the screenshots.
- Jaws model rebuilt for 3D printing and saved in STL format.
- The model consists of 2 parts - top, bottom (tongue is attached to the bottom).
- (clarification) * Model not tested for performance. I do not guarantee that the model will function after printing.
- (clarification) * There is only one model type, and it differs from all.
- Teeth with teeth-roots model - each tooth separately.
- If your operating system is not windows, then use the online archive converter - https://convertio.co/
- If you have any problems - write to me, I will help.
This product has no reviews yet