Nieuport 28 C1 French WW1 biplane fighter 3D model
Originally modelled, rigged and unwraped in 3ds Max, rendered with Mental Ray A high-poly model of Nieuport 28 C1 French WW1 biplane fighter with detailed
- Gnome et Rhone Monosoupape 9 Type N engine
- Vickers machineguns
- 4 color and 4 specular textures 4096x4096px for the plane
- 2048x2048px texture for MG
- Rigged Rudder and Ailerons
- camoflage of 94th Aero Squadron, a US Army unit
The Nieuport 28 C.1 was a French biplane fighter aircraft flown during World War I, built by Nieuport and designed by Gustave Delage. Owing its lineage to the successful line of sesquiplane fighters that included the Nieuport 17, the Nieuport 28 continued a similar design philosophy of a lightweight and highly maneuverable aircraft.
In the event, a shortage of SPADs led to Nieuport 28s being issued to four American squadrons between March and August 1918, and these became the first aircraft to see operational service with an American fighter squadron.