TIE Fighters Collection
TIE-fo space superiority fighter
TIE-ln space superiority starfighter
TIE-sf Special Forces of First Order
The TIE Fighters from the Star Wars Universe.
The TIE/ln space superiority starfighter commonly known as the TIE fighter, and nicknamed Evil-Eyes by the New Republic, is the signature starfighter of the Galactic Empire. Its official name was the Twin Ion Engine line edition space superiority starfighter. The model is 6.69 meters lenght.
The TIE/fo space superiority fighter, commonly known as the First Order TIE fighter, was a starfighter used by the First Order. The model is 6.69 meters lenght. TIE/fo fighters were deployed on Jakku in an attempt to retrieve the Resistance astromech droid BB-8 and attacked the Niima Post in the Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
TheTIE/sf space superiority fighter is a starfighter model used by the First Order, a specialized version of the TIE/fo space superiority fighter. The TIE/sf is reserved for members of the First Order's elite Special Forces and is a two-seater unlike the previous TIE models. The model is 6.69 meters lenght.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.79
Low poly model
- Objects : 7 (TIE/ln & TIE/fo) & 11 (TIE/sf)
- Polygons : 3934 (TIE/ln) - 3793 (TIE/fo) - 5109 (TIE/sf)
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Cycles render (ready for Eevee)
- Materials in scene : 2 or 3 Texture size mixed (4096px, 2048px & 1024px)
- Textures (Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Heigh, AO) are included
- Textures formats : PNG
Real scale : Yes
- All textures are in a specific folder named : Textures\TIE Imperial.
- The HDRI is not included (See to HDRIHaven.com to find it for free).