TIE-ln space superiority starfighter Low-poly 3D model
The TIE/ln from the Star Wars Universe.
The TIE/ln space superiority starfighter commonly known as the TIE fighter, and nicknamed Evil-Eyes by the New Republic, is the signature starfighter of the Galactic Empire. Its official name was the Twin Ion Engine line edition space superiority starfighter. The model is 6.69 meters lenght.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.79
Low poly model
- Objects : 7
- Polygons : 3934
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Cycles render (ready for Eevee)
- Materials in scene : 2 Texture size mixed (4096px, 2048px & 1024px)
- Textures (Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Heigh, AO) are included
- Textures formats : PNG
Real scale : Yes
- All textures are in a specific folder named : Textures\TIE Imperial.
- The HDRI is not included (See to HDRIHaven.com to find it for free).