TIE-fo space superiority fighter Low-poly 3D model
The TIE/fo from the Star Wars Universe.
The TIE/fo space superiority fighter, commonly known as the First Order TIE fighter, was a starfighter used by the First Order. The model is 6.69 meters lenght. TIE/fo fighters were deployed on Jakku in an attempt to retrieve the Resistance astromech droid BB-8 and attacked the Niima Post in the Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.
The 3D model is ready for game and low poly using. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.79
Low poly model
- Objects : 7
- Polygons : 3793
- Subdivision ready : Yes
- Render engine : Cycles render (ready for Eevee)
- Materials in scene : 2 Texture size mixed (4096px, 2048px & 1024px)
- Textures (Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal, Heigh, AO) are included
- Textures formats : PNG
Real scale : Yes
- File formats don't include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named : Textures\TIE First Order.
- The HDRI is not included (See to HDRIHaven.com to find it for free).