Universal Analogue Clock - Blueprint for Unreal Engine 4 free low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
The Analogue Clock for Unreal Engine is a blueprint driven actor that can be readily deployed into any scene or level to report the time, akin to real world analogue clocks.
The clock may be customised with materials, meshes (for clock faces or hands) and the hands may be texture-based (2D) or geometry based (via 3D meshes).
The clock may be used in many different scenes or levels. It could be used as wall clocks, clock towers or even wrist-watches for characters. With deep customisation options, this product is sure to find a home in many a scene. Sound effects and ease of changing the blueprints that drive the clock, this universal clock is built to stand the test of time.
- Bi directional ticking
- Variable ticking frequency
- Variable timing frequency
- Set days, hours, minutes and decimal seconds
- Assign alarms with a common alarm tone
- Specify the duration of the alarm and the time between repeating the alarm sound
- Event hooks to allow your world to respond to various clock events
- Event nodes to allow you to influence the clocks behaviour and timing based on events fired from your world
- Audio for ticking and tocking
- Customise meshes, materials and scales for various clock components
- Use flat hands or mesh based hands by simply replacing the 2D meshes for the textured-hands with 3D meshes, complete with Material assignment.
- Toggle visibility of various clock components
- Use transparent textures to reveal the underlying clock days-wheel
- Set the local time and specify any offsets desired, useful for time-zoned clocks
- Use the system time or any time of your own
- Specify the number of seconds, minutes, hours and days per respective division to customise non-Earth based clocks, such as Jupiter’s 5 hour clock.