Sci-Fi flying car 3D model
3d model of futuristic flying car.
- Overall dimensions of the model: height 1460mm, width 2320mm, length 5360mm.
- Detailed exterior, very simple interior.
- Model was created for two render engine: Vray and Corona.
- Tere are two materials was created for this model. There are boxes which contain the materials in the scene. You can easily change this materials by clicking by a pipette on thees boxes.
- All materials and objects in scene has a logical names, so you can easily understand which material you need to apply on which object. The archive with textures is added.
- All objects in scene has been prepared for smoothing by Turbosmooth.
- All objects in scene has an unwrapUVs. The archive with UVs coordinates is added.
- Polycount: without smoothing - 82352 polys; with smoothing (one atteration) - 644124 polys; with smoothing (two atteration) - 2575380 polys.
- file * .max in version 2014 for Vray 3.60.03;
- file * .max in version 2017 for Vray 3.60.03;
- the * .max file in the 2014 version for Corona 1.7;
- the * .max file in the 2017 version for Corona 1.7;
- file * .obj;
- file * .fbx;
- matherial libraries files *.mat
- archive with textures;
- archive with unwrapUVW files *.uvw; Just in case:
- zip archive which was compressed by 3ds Max with * .max file in version 2014 for Vray 3.60.03;
- zip archive which was compressed by 3ds Max with * .max file in version 2017 for Vray 3.60.03;
- zip archive which was compressed by 3ds Max with * .max file in version 2014 for Corona 1.7;
- zip archive which was compressed by 3ds Max with * .max file in version 2017 for Corona 1.7 The file was created in 3D Max 2017 for the Corona and Vray render.
Who works in the V-Ray version is lower than 3.1. Be careful, in the materials in the BRDF section there is a Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is older than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable to you. For Corona render, it is recommended to put a version not lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted to fit PBR.