M4A2 Sherman - 288 - Russia 3D model
M4A2 (76) W Sherman 288 - 8th Guards Mechanized Korps - 1st Guards Tank Army - Belarus - 1945
- Inside scene: -model - 25 textures, 3 bumpmaps
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, obj, 3ds and fbx the 3 Bumpmaps (Turret_Bump, Gun_Bump and Hull_Bump) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 353293 - Vertices - 260423 - 376 Objects - 25 textures - 3 Bumpmaps
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The M4 Sherman, formally Medium Tank M4, was the primary tank used by the United States during
World War II. The M4A2 was the only diesel engined version of the Sherman tank to see service in large numbers, mainly serving with the USSR as Lend Lease equipment and with the US Marines, the British and the Free French. The French 2nd Armored Division entered the Battle of Normandy fully equipped with M4A2s.