Ferdinand Tank destroyer - Tiger P - 114 3D model
SD.KFZ 184 - Panzerjaeger Tiger (P) - Ferdinand - Early Production - Heavy tank destroyer designed by Ferdinand Porsche
Originally modelled in cinema4D 16. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 18 textures, 1 bumpmap
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE - In lwo, 3ds, fbx and obj the Bumpmap Shirts_R must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 570906 Vertices - 430519 - 255 Objects - 18 textures - 1 bumpmap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Panzerjaeger Tiger (P) Ferdinand (Model number SD:KFZ 184) was a heavy tank destroyer of the german Wehrmacht in World War II.