Scifi Destroyer Titan low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This pack contains a Titan scifi destroyer with weapons and equipment. It can be used in space RTS games or in a topdown or sidescroller game. It can also be used in a 3rd person spaceship shooter.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi destroyer
- Modular design
- Turrets, missile silo, radar
- 1 torpedo + 2 missiles included
- 7 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- Texture sizes are 4096 and 1024
- Tris count ca. 11200
- Final tris count depends on how many weapons are used for the ship
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, Targa format 32 bit with alpha channel
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.